Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14941 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,083 (174,578 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Peshawar costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)