Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,876 (元27,084) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)