Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,030 (元28,508) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)