Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.781 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,759 (21,445 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)