Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29707 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,191 (47,769 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)