Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29222 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,371 (45,757 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)