Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28480 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,679 (48,030 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)