Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09301 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,427 (₨187,364) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)