Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,585 (₨172,933) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)