Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09827 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,210 (₨185,300) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)