Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,158 (₨89,685) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)