Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09848 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,341 (₨186,241) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)