Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00562 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,920 (3,720,547 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)