Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00514 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,018 (5,642,513 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)