Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00508 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,373 (4,996,516 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)