Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.503 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,100 (8,718TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)