Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,769 (7,933TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)