Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.799 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,110 (7,842TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)