Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,174 (10,687TL) in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)