Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,759 (﷼ 59,667,781) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)