Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,680 (﷼ 70,397,171) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)