Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,336 (﷼ 33,759,099) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)