Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,168 (﷼ 66,979,246) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)