Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,805 (﷼ 41,484,154) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)