Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02105 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,489 (498,189 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)