Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02232 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,319 (193,463 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)