Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02071 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,015 (193,864 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)