Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01936 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,246 (374,256 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)