Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01503 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,107 (472,713 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)