Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21930 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,062 (68,683 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)