Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21936 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,111 (82,563 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 4 hours ago)