Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20907 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,326 (68,524 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)