Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21204 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,749 (74,276 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)