Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22198 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,410 (87,443 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)