Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21196 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,511 (68,459 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)