Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20733 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,314 (73,864 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 1 hour ago)