Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21155 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,023 (71,012 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)