Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22828 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,980 (52,481 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)