Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21886 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,676 (53,351 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)