Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21906 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,221 (87,744 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)