Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20875 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,933 (81,119 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (30 minutes ago)