Cost of living in Kanpur, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08545 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,319 (₨97,356) in Kanpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)