Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,388 (₨91,930) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)