Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,525 (346,569 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)