Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01793 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,027 (503,538 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (35 minutes ago)