Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01697 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,256 (545,292 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)