Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01773 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,846 (555,368 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)