Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02233 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,201 (232,948 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)