Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03615 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,960 (358,541 ₨) in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (34 minutes ago)