Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03904 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,828 (379,821 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)