Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04120 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,139 (367,446 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)