Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05630 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,257 (¥395,360) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)