Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05635 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,220 (¥412,069) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)