Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.549 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,534 (RM6,155) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (32 minutes ago)