Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,783 (RM10,501) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)