Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,937 (RM9,296) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)