Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.559 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,608 (RM4,879) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (22 minutes ago)