Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,553 (RM7,315) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)