Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,102 (13,280,057 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)