Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,353 (11,826,191 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (31 minutes ago)