Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00187 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,240 (5,470,131 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)