Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00198 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,131 (3,599,132 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)