Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.993 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,144 (C$4,034) in Kamloops.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)