Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10930 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,310 (руб 66,878) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (23 minutes ago)