Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09910 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,480 (руб 105,754) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)