Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10163 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,818 (руб 96,607) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (41 minutes ago)