Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03756 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,336 (807,724 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)