Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04004 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,948 (747,909 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (37 minutes ago)