Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04661 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,314 (478,729 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)