Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04123 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,937 (726,168 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)