Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04512 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,197 (491,976 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)