Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03887 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,280 (676,168 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (38 minutes ago)