Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.452 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,367 (€2,196) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)