Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,627 (€1,025) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)