Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09848 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,954 (₨90,918) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (29 minutes ago)