Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.038 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,345 (2,088 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)