Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,213 (元17,095) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)