Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,552 (6,685TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (30 minutes ago)