Cost of living comparison between Kadoma, Zimbabwe and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.831 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,799 ($1,727) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)