Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10345 DKK / AFN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,092 (97,561 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (39 minutes ago)