Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08662 DKK / AFN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,958 (149,590 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)