Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 4% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,953 (€2,010) in Jyväskylä.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (39 minutes ago)