Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.747 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,565 (R$ 6,621) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)