Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17599 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,480 (70,912 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Carlos costs R$ 4.95 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)