Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.843 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,803 (﷼ 11,288) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)