Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.818 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,060 (﷼ 9,935) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)