Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.870 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,122 (﷼ 11,295) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)