Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04322 DKK / SSP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,844 (459,142 Pound) in Juba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)