Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04382 DKK / SSP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,169 (505,899 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)