Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12741 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,414 (RD$ 136,672) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)