Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14223 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,748 (RD$ 89,630) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)