Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12967 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,802 (RD$ 137,287) in Juan Dolio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)