Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01810 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,264 (511,862 ₦) in Jos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)