Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.767 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,466 (14,953 kr) in Jönköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)