Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,618 (22,980 kr) in Jönköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (30 minutes ago)