Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.504 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,052 (RM9,343) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Carlos costs R$ 4.95 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)