Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.552 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,981 (RM8,367) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)