Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,658 (R$ 6,794) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)