Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.164 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,128 (R$ 3,755) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (37 minutes ago)