Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00621 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,526 (₩2,501,159) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)