Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,703 (₩3,979,761) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Irvine, California costs $2,422 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 2 hours ago)