Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00550 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,607 (₩3,566,637) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)