Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,861 (₩3,753,092) in Jinju.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)