Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,223 (元8,021) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)