Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,797 (15,621元) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)