Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27512 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,379 (41,361 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)