Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05476 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,988 (₨200,631) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)