Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06365 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,617 (₨166,792) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)