Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.841 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,042 (7,085 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)