Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.905 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,912 (14,653 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pokhara costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 19,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (about 3 hours ago)