Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,421 (10,630 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)