Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,792 (13,662 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)