Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.653 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,747 ($2,367) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)