Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,334 (€1,124) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)